I’m Sam, a scientist, entrepreneur, writer, podcaster, and investor.
I spend most of my time attempting to push boundaries and failing at something.
I run Syncify.fm to make the world more friendly and in touch with each other.
Following my curiosity has resulted in some interesting stuff. I've interviewed billionaires, hitmen, olympians and do things like:
- Visiting North Korea
- Hitchhiking across Kazakhstan
- Living in the wilderness with no tech for 3 weeks
- Spending 10 days silently meditating
- Not eating for 5 whole days
- Winning the Bristol Burrito Eating contest
This site hosts all of my explorations into:
- Health, Body, Mind, and Relationships
- Business – Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Finance
- Books – Breakdowns what I've learned
I generally aim to make life more awesome and less awful and hopefully, this helps 🤷♀️